Forcing Regression

my husband has 2 boys 5 and 3. the mom left almost 2 yrs ago. she found out we were relocating to canada, shes fighting us now. she got the court to force visitation. ive raised these 2 kids since she left, short from giving birth to them, they are my kids. i potty trained my youngest 8 mnths ago, and now into her 6th visit she brought him back in diapers. when asked why, it was to not have accidents in the car. its not hard to take him to a washroom before, or clean it after if it does happen, hes a child. shes had overnights, and now am sure that this wasn't just a one time thing, he has accidents in new places. im calling my lawyer in the morning, that falls under neglect, and its psychologically damaging, ive read up on it, but my question being if there is anymore feedback on this something i havent read or thought of that anyone could tell me anything and everything could be helpful.

Kare0608

Asked by Kare0608 at 3:57 AM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Kids' Health

• Did your husband and the ex have an agreement or did she just pack her bags and leave.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 4:13 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Sorry I read it wrong,just contact your lawyer and he will advice you what you can do
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 4:18 AM on Aug. 12, 2010