i need ur help adult content

hello i already have a 14 month old. me and my fiance decided to wait to have another but im kinda worried last month i was 2 weeks late test was negt. and i started my period on july 19th.. so i figured it was just stress.. me and my fiance had intercourse last week of july then i started light bleeding on aug 1st off and on sum days i would but then it would stop sumtimes there would be a lil on my underwear and sum would be and so i would put a tampon in i would take it out and i didnt bleed enough to fill it would be like light pink and rest brownish discharge and i am still bleeding well when i wipe after i pee anyways... could i be pregnant again or could sumthing be wrong with me i dont think i could be pregnant but need sum advice plzz any ideas thanks i appreciate it... sorry if it is tmi

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 AM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You can take a test and find out gl
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 4:21 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• whats gl stand for and whats it mean cuz i have never known that?>
    ryansbabygurl88

Answer by ryansbabygurl88 at 4:26 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• take another test. thats what happened to be a 5 days later i started my period.
    mommytoobe2011

Answer by mommytoobe2011 at 4:49 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• but if i start again that would mean i would have 2 periods in two months and thats not normal for me.... thanks
    ryansbabygurl88

Answer by ryansbabygurl88 at 4:51 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• The light pink/brown could be implantation bleeding when the fertilized egg implants on your uterus and that usually happenes a week after you ovulate if you have sex while ovulating...and you ovulate 2 weeks after your last period.

And Ive always been normal, I start every 28-29 days but in the past few years I have had 2 periods in one month for some reason.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 4:56 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• well i googled it im still not sure what that means does it mean that while it fertilizes eggs implants does it mean its already creating a baby or trying to...???? sorry it just sumthings i seem to not understand
    ryansbabygurl88

Answer by ryansbabygurl88 at 4:58 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• GL means good luck. Stress can affect your periods in a variety of ways. If you're taking birthcontrol this too can screw w/ stuff. You have to take the pill @ exactly the same time every day or it mess w/ your cycle, well @ least it does w/ mine. Yes implantation means that its trying to bury into the uterine wall so the egg can grow into a baby. If you wanna know for sure get a blood test, the pee tests can be pretty inaccurate. You don't even have to go to your dr & do the copay, find a clinic in your area & they'll only charge you for the test. Its pretty cheap.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 5:30 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• well i dont take birthcontrol cuz in the past it has messed up my insides.. and no matter what anyone says i dont think birthcontrol works cuz i got pregnant and had a miscarriage when i was on birthcontrol on it...but thanks
    ryansbabygurl88

Answer by ryansbabygurl88 at 1:58 AM on Aug. 13, 2010