Has anyone ever had a guy tell them that they just aren't ready for a relationship, then ended up in one with them?

I just need to know that there is hope :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 AM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• Sorry to disappoint, but my little sister has the worst luck with guys (and she's like 10x's prettier than me). She had a guy once tell her that he couldn't date because he was mormon and wasn't old enough yet, and later that same year, he got a girlfriend. If a guy gives an excuse for not wanting to be a relationship with you... the only part that's true is that he doesn't want to be in a relationship with you. Don't waste your time on him. There are better fish in the sea.
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 4:25 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• No. They usually end up in a relationship with someone else.
    asiamommi

Answer by asiamommi at 4:26 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I agree you don't have time for babies
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 4:26 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Yes. We were/are really young when we met, so neither one of us wanted to be tied down at first. We continued as friends but then the romantic aspect of the relationship took over and after 1 year we moved in together, 6months later we were engaged, 6 months after I found out I was pregnant, and now we are planning our wedding for New Years Week
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 4:38 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Lol yes and I married him lol
    jmcwilly

Answer by jmcwilly at 4:57 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• you should not hope for change. while you are waiting for someone to make up his mind to care about you enough to give you his all you could be with someone willing to work in the relationship. I don't advocate dating but i do understand this is what people do so if you are going to do it.. let it be in something healthy not in something hurtful.. walk away..
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 5:07 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• if it's meant to be..then it will happen.. and it will be healthy.. don't force it.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 5:09 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I dated this guy for almost 8 months in high shcool and I was soo in love with him....he broke up with me because he supposedly wasn't really about having a girlfriend and didn't want to be tied down and wanted to focus on school....5 days later he started dating a nother girl!!!! ughhh! what an asshole, I'm kinda glad I didn't end up with him.....a few months after we broke up I began dating this guy who became the father of my children and is now my husband. You deserve alot better, trust he is not the only man out there. You deserve a guy who wants to be with you and whos gonna treat you great and not make you feel like this!!!
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 5:31 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I was see this guy,and we hit it off very good.We move in together,and then he start going out and stay out all night .I ask him wher e have u been and he said that he was a grown man,and we are not marry. I said that we go together, he said that he did know that we was a couple.
    ladydi121

Answer by ladydi121 at 5:42 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I can happen but don't plan for that. Never a good since when a guy rejects you cause that's what that line really is.
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 9:26 AM on Aug. 12, 2010