What was the most scarriest dream you ever had?

I was dreaming that I could see my husband but I couldn't reach him like every time I tryed he'd go further and further away and I could remember the feeing I had when I woke up it felt so real that I was so scared it had happen do when I woke up I looked for him in bed and he wasn't there and I started to freak out and I remembers it was tuseday lol he works lol!

How about you!?

jmcwilly

Asked by jmcwilly at 5:35 AM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My children died:(
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 5:44 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• When I was in surgery after my accident I dreamt my boys had been in the car too when it happaned but they couldn't find them. When I woke up after in the ICU no less I scared the crap out of my nurse and my family when I woke up ripped out my breathing tube screaming they had to find them! That dream was so real I didn't believe it was an actual dream until I got to hear their voices.
    zadesmom1998

Answer by zadesmom1998 at 5:55 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Dooooood...!!
    It hppnd recently I woke up n I was like making that face I was bout 2 cry.

I had gone 2 the club n when I leave I noticed me daughter at another club w her sitter "my bff" n im like wtf is she in the club "of course is a dream" so my bff tell me she's fine she's dancing lol so im like mmmm ok so I get home n I get a phone call sayin some1 had ran my daughter over..omg I woke up right away...weird dream but ugh I went 2 her room n I kissd her n went bak 2 sleep..well tried 2
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 6:49 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Dood no way! I wouldda shit! Lol
    jmcwilly

Comment by jmcwilly (original poster) at 6:50 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Someone took my daughter. I could not wake up. When I did awake, I did not go back to sleep for hours.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 7:02 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Just a couple of weeks ago, I was having a very weird dream. It was very Twilight Zone like and you couldn't tell who was the ghosts and who was the real people. Then in real life, my son was sleeping walking and woke me up from the dream crying and freaking out because his friend who was spending the night wasn't in the bed. I got up thinking he was just dreaming and sure enough the kids wasn't there. I started to freak. I looked up and the front door was unlocked. I started to run to the front door and caught a glimpse on the bathroom door and the light was on. The kid was in the bathroom. It was so freaky being woke up from a bad dream that way that I didn't go back to sleep for 4 hours when the sun came up.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:19 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• When my child died...... HORRIBLE!

Kahne
    www.31bagsonline.com
    Kahne

Answer by Kahne at 8:38 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Zombies in the pantry attacked me. It was SO real looking! I have alot of disaster dreams. Floods,fire,etc. Last night it was nuclear attack followed by nuclear winter. My mind is a mess!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:19 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• In high school,I had a dream that I was a t funeral, but I didn't know who had died. As I approached the casket I saw that it was my brother. Another time, I had the dream that my other brother and his baseball team were setting off fireworks, accidently set a house on fire, and he died trying to get the people out.
    Just this week. I had a dream that my husband and kids and I were at a pool party and my husband left to take the kids home and put them to bed. I thought he had our second child, and he thought I did, until I saw her floating facedown in the pool. The other people at the party helped me to revive her, but I knew from the blank look in her eyes that she would never be the same. Horrible.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 9:34 AM on Aug. 12, 2010