Would be upset?

If your Dh didn't talk to you for a week. You spent time together watching movies and stuff, but anytime you tried to start a conversation, he was wondering why you were just sitting there and not doing anything entertaining?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:36 AM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• It takes two to make a relationship. I don't know what entertaining means either, it might mean entertaining to yourself, such as why aren't you reading or something like this. Maybe he is tired and stressed and just wants to relax and not talk to anyone. You could, if you haven't already, try to initiate light conversation: How is work going? Did you hear about what the mayor did? Have you heard anything more about...? or even "You seem quiet, are you OK?" But don't press matters.

Answer by Bmat at 6:36 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Yup we r right now..we haven't talkd for 2 dys..we r watchin tv right now and my attention is on my DD
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 5:38 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• What do you mean entertaining? Like giving him a "lap dance" or something.
    We have never went hours or less a week with out talking. Execept when he was deployed.

Answer by louise2 at 5:40 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I'd wonder what he was avoiding by trying to distract me. I'd turn off the tv & ask him what's going on.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 5:43 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I would ask him what is going on? I don't know what exactly are you trying to said with the''enterteining'' part but you are his wife not a clown.
    Lizygoinghooray

Answer by Lizygoinghooray at 5:47 AM on Aug. 12, 2010