62 hours?

And still no sleep. I feel so drained just can't seem to drift off. Yes, i'm calling the doc as soon as they open. How long have you stayed awake? Didn't know what to list it under.

zadesmom1998

Asked by zadesmom1998 at 5:47 AM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• it would go under general health, and yes...

I found I wasn't get enough oxygen and that was keeping me awake.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 6:58 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Yea just for fun seems wrong lol. Back in college it was no big deal, now I can't go even one night w/out! I would've been @ walmart getting some otc sleep aid after the 1st night of no sleep. Hope the doc can knock you out!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 5:48 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• When I was 14 I was big on raves and drugs so once I took alot o x and acid and woah I was up for alomts a week stright then my mother took me to the doc and they dis everything the could and I nocked out for a few days lol
    jmcwilly

Answer by jmcwilly at 5:56 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• woow 62 hour??? I'm sorry. I would be crazy already going that long with out any sleep, good luck with you visit to the doctor, I hope everything goes well.
    Lizygoinghooray

Answer by Lizygoinghooray at 6:00 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Wow! 62 hours? Have you tried yoga and meditation?
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:23 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I did a 40 hour famine one time with my youth group (those were my teen years though, I couldn't do it now), and then was awake the rest of the day... so 48 hours altogether. I've never gone longer than that though.
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 10:30 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I have tried every otc sleeping aid and prescription and still sleep problems. But usually I only last 36 hours before I can get 3 or 4 hours of sleep. This is the longest i've ever went.
    zadesmom1998

Comment by zadesmom1998 (original poster) at 6:03 AM on Aug. 12, 2010