Anyone else's kids up at the butt crack of dawn?

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 6:54 AM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes! It doesn't matter what time she goes to bed, she's up and bouncing around 6-6:30 every morning. Even on Monday night when we let her stay up to have a snack and a drink before midnight since she was being sedated Tuesday and couldn't have anything after midnight. We thought letting her stay up to around 10 or 11pm would make her sleep a little later and not be so hungry since the surgery wasn't scheduled until 10:30am. Not so much! She was up and bouncing, playing, dancing, singing, all of it at 6am :-)
    No morning get up problems here, just hope it carries over to the teen years!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:42 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• They used to but not anymore now that they are teenagers.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:48 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Yes, mine are usually up around between 5:30 and 6. It's okay because I'm up too and my DH already leaves for work, I would like more time to myself if they slept more.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:57 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• We are all early risers around here. But the plus is we all go to bed pretty early too.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 7:45 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• my four year old always gets up early no matter what time he goes to bed so while my 11, 10 and 20 month old are fast asleep on the weekends and my hubby and I are up by 5 trying to enjoy each other my little chubby wubby comes stomping into our room demanding that i make him some pancakes(lol)
    sunflower39346

Answer by sunflower39346 at 8:00 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Here lately, she's been getting up around the same time Daddy gets up for work, about 6:30. This morning, she came in and climbed in bed with me for snuggles while he was showering. When he came back upstairs and saw her, his reaction was "Am I ever going to get morning sex again?" LoL, probably tmi, but I thought it was too funny.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 8:40 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• yep but the only reason is he has to get ready for school and catch the bus.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 11:34 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Sadly yes, but I don't let it get to me because it means I won't have trouble getting them up for school!
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 12:25 PM on Aug. 12, 2010