What has CM changed your mind about?

ERF? Gay marriage? BF versus FF? cosleeping? Nothing?

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 7:51 AM on Aug. 12, 2010 in About CafeMom

• How many young mothers need birth control.. 15 year olds are not ready to hand 1, 2 and sometimes 3 babies.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 2:58 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• ERF--When my doctor said it was the new recommendation he didn't say why. It was here where I learned the reasoning behind it.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:52 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Leashes. I no longer condemn parents who feel they have to use them.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:56 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I feel more educated about the importance of breastfeeding and birthing options, such as VBAC. I wish I'd had a lot of this information years ago, when my girls were babies. I don't know how much I would have done differently, but I would have been able to make more informed decisions.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:58 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• ERF is something I'd never heard about, so this is something that I've learned. I've also learned that complete strangers to me will step in with encouragement and helpful suggestions if I have a concern.

Answer by Bmat at 9:04 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• i have realized that so many of have very different opinions.......
    sunflower39346

Answer by sunflower39346 at 9:15 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I have not really learned anything new, except maybe alot more aware in vaccines but then I have a BFF that I could always call..

It has taught me Im not crazy! Breastfeeding is not a lost art. Home Births/ Natural Births are still going on & we have our rights! I am being a good mom by not following my friends who use CIO and that Co-sleeping is great!

It has made me feel not so alone! Im the only one that breastfed out of the people around me. Im the only one that co-slept. Im the only one that wanted a natural birth and believed it didnt have to be a horrible experience. Im the only one that didnt CIO. And I pick my child up when she cries. I didnt push to put her on babyfood.

MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:29 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• It hasn't changed my mind about anything. It has however opened my eyes to a lot of things and let me see the other side. Everyone on here is so different with being a mom the only real thing in common. Most of us are just having fun helping other moms.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:09 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Coming to this site from another and joining was a big change.
    cafeclubmom

Answer by cafeclubmom at 10:10 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Nothing.I haven't seen anything here that's changed my beliefs about anything,so far.
    GingerKitten

Answer by GingerKitten at 8:06 AM on Aug. 12, 2010