easy way to feel sexy with still having the baby weight

Im not feel sexy since ive had my son 3mths ago since i still have the baby weight but want too

caydenmom08

Asked by caydenmom08 at 4:07 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• you can get a girdle.. smooths out the "rolls". and i always feel sexy when i do my hair nice, you can curl it or something.. and take your time and do your make up nicely.
    frankiezmama

Answer by frankiezmama at 5:54 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• At 30, after 3 kids, I felt so unsexy. I really wanted to "get it back" for my husband's sake...it was hard. You get into the same routines, baby always comes first...

I've found that getting all spiffed up always helps me feel better. Buy a new shampoo, even if it's the cheap one, or some new make-up. Whatever, just take a long shower, do all the girlie things we do, then get out and get ready to "go out". Even if you aren't leaving, and it's only an hour, just take time to pamper, primp, and spice up yourself. It's amazing how much confidence comes when you know you look good. With a little attention from DH, I bet you'll not need nearly as much "work" to feel sexy again.
    LiteBrite415

Answer by LiteBrite415 at 8:04 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Don't fret too much -- it takes a little while to feel that way again after having a baby; mainly because you're in "mom" mode. I agree though -- do your hair nice and do your face, as if you were going out on a date. And wear some nicer clothes. I know that's hard to do if you're a sahm, especially with a new baby, but wearing sweats or frumpy clothes will only make you feel less sexy. Even if it's the same outfit every other day, try to find something to wear that won't be too bad if you get spit-up on it.

Paint your toesies too!
    NovaChk

Answer by NovaChk at 8:56 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• mineral wrap
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 2:56 AM on Oct. 7, 2008