• In the Spotlight:

Isnt it funny how all these anti-christ and arrmegedon posts all start in the same day????

May we should start stock piling? Just a thought

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I agree with you. Let's use some critical thinking skills ladies...the end of the world is not near and neither one of the candidates is the anti-Christ. How about everyone stop spreading the gloom and doom and start praying or sending good vibes to your candidate of chloice instead! You'll feel a whole lot happier...
    1funkymomma

Answer by 1funkymomma at 4:11 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Lol! If the end of the world were actually approaching I might just get to skip out on those credit card bills....
    No such luck!
    married2amarine

Answer by married2amarine at 4:28 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• My mother hounds me about this issue too, continuously.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 4:35 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I think someone is screwing with us and is trying to cause general fear and panic.

Whatever happened to just living your life and being happy?
    NOBODY KNOWS EXCEPT GOD. Remember that.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:05 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• i think everyone is just stupid .. i mean really this is all just a the biggest joke ever its foolish
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:46 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• The end of the world may not be near, but perhaps the end of this democracy.
    Anonymous

• since they were all anonymously, maybe it is the same person trying to get people all up in arms so to speak. this Armagedon crap starts up all the time, it states in the bible ONLY God knows the time. I am happy living life to the fullest!
    simone_ck

Answer by simone_ck at 6:19 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• If you read the way some of these people type on here I truly believe we have some teenagers pulling their garbage talk on here by slipping on here through their mommy's cafemom account?
    Anonymous

• Is it a full moon?
    FiveofaKind

Answer by FiveofaKind at 7:35 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• that, and the Ayers crap. they're pimping the talking points.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 7:58 PM on Oct. 6, 2008