When you hear about someone waiting til marriage to have sex, what do you think? adult content

Some things to consider: what age did they get married (20,30,40) does it make a difference in how you feel : the reason they decided to wait (religion, couldn't find anyone) etc

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:19 AM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm thinking I hope that the man does not have a pencil for a penis. that would suck if you married a man who could not sexually please you...lol, at least it would suck for me!

I agree, it would SUCK going through that much life without affection. I can guarantee it creates mental problems if people actually go that long with out it. I know a guy in his 50's who is an evengelist Christian. He has never had sex & keeps waiting for that one to come along. I think he will never meet a woman now. No woman in her 40's, 50's is going to want to marry a guy who's never had sex. It's really sad. He dates woma, all the time, but it never works for him. He SAYS he is still a virgin & i would not be surprised because of how religious he is. I REALLY hope he is lying...just so sad!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:34 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I think "Good for them."
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:20 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I think WOW! Now thats some incredible self controll! Then I think, naaa they're lying!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:20 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• It doesn't matter to me why they waited or what age they were. I think good for them!
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 8:20 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Makes me wanna high five them.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:22 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I would think good for them!
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:22 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I know a young lady who is waiting for mainly religious reasons. She has gotten her nursing degree, has tons of friends, and is lots of fun. I find that when young people talk about this the are fairly accepting of it too. It's great!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:23 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Great for them!!!! It will be so much more special. I wish I had waited!
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 8:24 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I think good for them!!! I am my husband's FIRST and he is MINE! We were 20 and 25 when we married.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:27 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I say "to each their own" but it makes no sense. Would you buy a car without test-driving it first???
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 8:32 AM on Aug. 12, 2010