Do you shower or take a bath? Which one do you do morning or night?

I see a lot of people say that it is gross to take a bath and sit in your own filth. Why is it that you can sleep in your own filth at night if you take a shower or bath in the morning?
Why do you do it in the morning?
Why do you do it at night?
I do mine at night because I feel I am dirty from the days work and besides I'd hate to wash my sheets everyday that's what I would feel like if I took one in the morning. Always wondered why people did theirs in the AM

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 AM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• depends I normally take a bath, but once in a great while I will take a shower. I take a bath because I like to soak and relax in it and sometimes even read. I always take a bath at night because I feel dirty by the end of the day especially in the summer. But I also sometimes take a bath in the morning as well even if I took it at night. Lately I been doing it a lot more since it has been so hot like into the 90's here I am just sweaty and sticky so I have been taking one in the morning and at night lately. But I also take one in the m orning and at night when it is my time of the month because I don't know I just feel dirty and need one lol. Also I wash my hair 2 times a week because my hair is so thick I hate washing it everyday so the days I have to wash my hair I also take one in the morning and still take one at night lol.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:12 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I shower in the morning when I don't have to be up at the crack of dawn to go to work. When I have to be to work early, I shower at night. I don't take baths because I don't find them very comfortable and they take too long. But other than that, I see nothing wrong with taking a bath.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 8:24 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I take a shower at night because I wake up very early to go to work. By the time I'm done working and running around I feel gross. So I take a shower then I cook dinner. It makes sleeping a lot easier too.
    samantha21385

Answer by samantha21385 at 8:32 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I enjoy a good bath every once in a great while. It's relaxing to sit in the hot water and read a book and chill out for a bit so every once in a while I'll do that at night when my kids go to bed. But usually in the winter time, it's too hot in the summer!

As for showers, most of the time I shower in the mornings but if I'm home for the whole day and not working, I might wait to shower until after lunch when my daughter is taking a nap. And on occasion I do shower at night but not very often.
    jacksmom3707

Answer by jacksmom3707 at 8:33 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I take one at night then again in the morning because I have a tendency to get hot and sweaty sleeping beside my DH (who is like a furnace)!
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 8:38 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• mostly i take a shower at night so i can relax to go to sleep but if i have a dr appt or something in the morning time, i take a shower in the morning time
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 11:25 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I take mine in the morning because it wakes me up. I take a shower and it really helps me get going and then I feel clean all day!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:23 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• But you basically are clean all day if you would take one at night you'd wake up clean you get dirty as the day goes on so it just doesn't make sense to me to sleep dirty you won't be clean all day anyway
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:27 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I wish I had a nicer bathtub.....so I am a shower girl. Morning & Night...depending on my day :)

Kahne
    www.31bagsonline.com
    Kahne

Answer by Kahne at 8:33 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Shower, some times morning and night!

Answer by older at 8:37 AM on Aug. 12, 2010