Does anyone have a Pillow Pet?

My kids want them really bad.
They have birthday money they want to use, but I wanted to know if I should let them waste their money on it, or if it's actually a cute product.

If you don't have one - would you get one for your kids?

:)

ARmom

Asked by ARmom at 9:04 AM on Aug. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

• My 5 year old granddaughter loves hers. I was wondering about laundering it, because if it is taking the place of a pillow it needs washing, and according to the label it is washable. I've read to put it in a pillow case before putting it in the washer. They must be air dried, but I read that someone put hers in the dryer a couple minutes to fluff it only and then air dried.

Answer by Bmat at 9:13 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• We don't have one, but my 5 year old is wanting one for christmas I was thinking of getting it for her, but I don't even know where they are sold
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:05 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• My kids have been begging me for them for months. I don't get why they want them so badly. Maybe for Xmas.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:07 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Every time that commercial comes on my kids yell at me that they "have to have one!". I saw one at a restaurant (with a little gift shop) and they're cute but small.....about as big as a pillow you put on your couch.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 9:08 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:08 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• My kids want one too. You can get them from Toys R Us...

Pillow Pets

ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 9:10 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• After my sewing machine gets out of "the shop" I'm going to have to make my girls one :) They look like they wouldn't be hard to make and 30$ for a pillow--wow!
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 9:17 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• My son got one last Christmas from his aunt - it's a bear. He's only 20 months so he will "wrestle" with it every once in a while, but his siblings use it when they are watching tv laying in the floor or playing video games.

Answer by missanc at 10:52 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• We don't either, but I kind of want to buy one for my 20 month old.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 11:50 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I don't have one but there's a kiosk at the mall that sells them
    Shell89

Answer by Shell89 at 3:20 PM on Aug. 12, 2010