Dose anyone feel the same way???

Is anyone else who is on there 2nd pregnancy feel like an emotional wreck this time around? im so emotional and get aggravated real easily this time around, I dont remember feeling like this my first pregnancy.

momof2grlz10

Asked by momof2grlz10 at 9:17 AM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• With my 2nd pregnancy I was always pissed off about something. I am not sure why. I was aggressive lol. With this pregnancy (my 5th but 3rd child) I am both, but don't get as aggravated as the 2nd baby...
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 9:22 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Talk to your OB- but I'm sure he/she will tell you that emotional ups/downs come w/ the pregnancy package. I didn't have the post-partum blues w/ my boys, but did w/ my daughter. Every pregnancy is different, just like the personality of each child. Good luck, and try to enjoy this wonderful time in your blessed life :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:53 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Yea im going to talk to her at my appt on the 24th. I just wanted to see if other mommies were going through the same type of emotions, I dont even know why im upset alot of the time. It just comes and goes.
    momof2grlz10

Comment by momof2grlz10 (original poster) at 10:12 AM on Aug. 12, 2010