Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone know of government programs to help pay for child care


Asked by MoMoFu at 4:34 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in General Parenting

Level 19 (7,735 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • yes i run a childcare and im always getting children that are state need to call your department of human service office. i dont know what state you live in so it may be called something else. sometimes they call it self sufficiency office. look in the gov pages of the phone book.

    Answer by marykaysauer at 5:04 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

  • DHS

    Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:27 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN