I hate my dog,part 2..

continuation of OP.

I do love animals I have 2 others I love,however me and him just do not hit it off!!

Hes aggresive with me,growls snaps etc.

We have been booted from 2 homes because of him.He barks non freakin stop (dauchaund),did the whole shock collar thing but it doesnt bother him.

Hes attacked the other animals,and I dont want to see my babies get hurt.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Pets

• have you tried a beep collar for his barking and maybe take him to a pet training class and see what they suggest?
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:56 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• If it were me and my dog was aggressive I would get rid of it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• LMAO!!! At least you have a reason for hating your dog! I hate our dog (DH's dog from before we were married) and she doesn't even do anything to deserve it, poor thing. lol Not like I don't take care of her and pet her, etc...I'm just a cat person I guess!!! :)~
    crystalbean2

Answer by crystalbean2 at 10:00 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• There are dachshund rescue groups who would take him for free! There are people who know how to work with this breed and maybe someone can help rehabilitate him for another home! Look one up on the internet :)

I love dachshunds....maybe not this one though...lol :)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:01 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Well, that does clear things up a bit. If the dog is agressive, he needs training NOW! Otherwise, he may have to be put down. You can't take a chance that he could hurt someone or one of the other pets. Good luck.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:03 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Sounds like you're both in need of training. You took responsibility of him when you got him, and it's on you to do the best you can to give him every chance he deserves. I don't think anyone should have an animal if you aren't prepared to teach yourself how to be a good pet parent. GL
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:04 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• We had a German shepherd like that we had to get rid of him he kept attacking our other dogs.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:06 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Some dogs aren't a good match. I wouldn't keep a dog that caused me to have to MOVE or attacks other dogs. I would give him to a "rescue shelter", Don't feel bad---this kind of thing happens often and you shouldn't let anyone "guilt you" into keeping a dog that is just not right.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:11 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• http://www.drna.org/

This is the National Dachshund rescue group....there is also one for EVERY state in USA :) Call one :) Someone would love him and know how to deal with his issues. Then you would feel better :)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:14 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I hate that breed. Every one of them that I have encountered has been like that. Hope you contact a rescue group
    Jadegirl1819

Answer by Jadegirl1819 at 10:20 AM on Aug. 12, 2010