Hello goodmorning ladys. how is everyone doing. I have been having cramps for no reason off and on in my lower stomach is there something wrong.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Health

• UGH! Haven't slept in days, hungry, stomach cramps and pregnant... UGH! Good to know I'm not the only one having a rough morning...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:04 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Well, I'm not an MD, but it could be a variety of things. Is it almost time for your cycle to begin? Or perhaps you're ovulating. Maybe you ate something that did not agree with you. If it's hot where you live, sometimes the heat can cause stomach upset. If it continues for a week w/ out relief from OTC stomach meds, then make a Dr. appt.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:05 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Good morning. There are many things that can cause that kind of cramps. If they last a long time or get worse or are accompanied by other symptoms, you may want to ask your doctor. I hope you feel better soon.

Answer by Bmat at 10:06 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Yeah its hot here but the cramps are like comeing and going off and on all day long and some times its such a sharp pain that it has me double over or i cant move at all and my back hurts and my hips hurt some times.
    jessyka795

Answer by jessyka795 at 10:09 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I have been feeling puckish feeling, but im not pregnant. i took a pregnacy test at my local health dept.
    jessyka795

Answer by jessyka795 at 10:15 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Sometimes extreme gas pains can cause on and off sharp pains. Try taking som Gas X or some other gas reliever and see if it helps/
    Rae_LeComte07

Answer by Rae_LeComte07 at 10:39 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• your not pregnant right? because that can mean contractions if not then you might be getting your period. and my day has been very tireing i went to sleep at 3 and woke up at 6 so yeah everything in kinda slow today i dont have a lot of big things to do so hopefully whenthe kids nap i can nap with them
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 11:02 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• no im not prego. i have been very tired and moody and im almost 1 week late on my period.
    jessyka795

Answer by jessyka795 at 11:26 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• should i call my dr. and see wat to do.
    jessyka795

Answer by jessyka795 at 12:05 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Okay, I had the same problems. I went to the Dr and she sent me to have an ultrasound done on my stomach and found out that I multiple gull stones and one was a size of an acorn. Needless to say i had my gallbladder removed and am not having those pains anymore. I read online that the sharp pains are gallbladder attacks and anything I ate or drank didn't agree with me. My attacks were so bad that I couldn't even stand up to walk. Please call your Dr and get checked out, its nothing to mess with
    cindy3511

Answer by cindy3511 at 3:16 PM on Aug. 12, 2010