what kind of washer machine should i get?

what do you have? how often do you do laundry? how long has it lasted? any problems? where is it from? thanks!!

mrs.pyle

Asked by mrs.pyle at 10:10 AM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Home & Garden

• LG, i have to have everything LG even if it means staying in debt. its just the very best, its great. i do laundry about every week or so, i've had mine for 3 years now, nothing happened to it. i moved it to 4 different houses too!
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 10:13 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• We have whirlpool and it works great. The washer is a top load and dryer front load. I was told that the front loads are better. We brought ours at Best Buy and had it for 4yrs. I do laundry every 2wks.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 10:16 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I do laundry weekly for me and my bf and 4 1/2 month old, my 7 yr old has to have it done daily. my washer is a GE and is a front loader. the brand is really up to you, be sure to compare your chooses. i do know from my research and my moms and dads (he is real big on research, if it takes 6 months then it takes 6 months of research) research a front load washer saves on water and cleans better. I know cause when i moved in with my bf he had a top loader and his clothes still had a funk smell when we started using mine he could not only smell the difference but feel it as well. we no longer had to use fabric sheets so the laundry would smell good.
    puresouthern

Answer by puresouthern at 10:27 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I also hve whirlpool and I love it.It's only about 2 years old. But it still works like new! I do at least one load a day.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:30 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I have a Samsung front load washing machine. It is absolutely fabulous! I love it! I have only had it about 2 months. But, the things I noticed right away using it are how much less laundry detergent and fabric softener I use, and how much better it spins out the clothes than my older top loading machine did. It literally cut the drying time in half!!!! And, I do at least one load of laundry a day, sometimes two.
    Oh, and another thing I love about it, if I have some stuff that is really heavily dirty, then I can put it in a "Quick Wash" cycle which only takes a little over 20 minutes start to finish! Love that!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 11:11 AM on Aug. 12, 2010