Still look pregnant over a year later!

What do I do ladies!!!!???? I'm so sick of this tummy! It sags even! I don't want to get a tummy tuck.. I know I just need to lose body fat percentage.. but really, I have no idea how to go about doing that!? Can anyone help me!!??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Count Calories, work out doing cardio & abs, drink tons of water!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 4:00 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• i counted calories for 6 months and lost 50 pounds once i lost a lot of weight i started to work out with one of those swet bands you can get at a store the burn extra fat around your belly and just remember if you fall off your diet as long as you get back on you will lose the weight i started with 1400 and slowly went down to 1200 i lost 7-9 pounds a month but diets work different for every one if you have a hard time after a few weeks try another but it will take a little getting use to and it does get easier! good luck! oh and calorieking.com is a great free site for calorie counting it has lots of foods listed!
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 10:23 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Just losing body fat won't change sagging skin. If your skin is truly sagging, then nothing will change that short of a tummy tuck. You could try lotion to increase the elasticity of the skin and hope it will help. Losing weight may help, but won't get ride of saggy skin.

Answer by missanc at 10:36 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• It has be almost 3 years and I still have a saggy tummy from my c section and I have try everything to get rid and nothing has worked. If you found something let me know.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 10:16 PM on Aug. 12, 2010