my fiance made a facebook because thats all he can use at work {{myspace and aol are blocked}}and said i couldnt...

because i have a cafe mom. so i made a fake one so i could see his and he figured it out but left it alone. well i added alota the people he added and not once has he mentioned me to anyone he haas pictures of our daughter up but none of me or us together. it gives you the choice to say your engaged or sinlge he just left it blank i asked him to put somethin about me somewhere and he refuses. do you think he's doin this to talk to girls or am i over reacting?? please no ignorant comments i know im over protective over my relationship but i dont think he should hide me from people either.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• well this is another issue but i would NEVER marry someone that told me what i could and couldnt do and yes he should be proud of you and mention
    Rysana

Answer by Rysana at 4:40 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• um i have myspace, facebook and cafe mom. my SO has facebook but doesnt even care. whats the big deal to him anyway???
    Anonymous

• yeah so what if you have cafemom. your entitled to get anything you want even when you are married. so screw him. the fact that he is hiding you and not letting up that he is in a relationship should speak some kind of concern there. i have a myspace and my hubby too and he put he was in a relationship sooner then i did before we were married. he put up pictures of us first form our honeymoon and our wedding. you know why cause he loves being married to me and loves me and shows it. that is what your fiance should want as well. i would reconsider marrying him without getting therapy first he just may not be ready to get married just yet but i would certainly find out.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:50 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• My BF did the same thing on myspace...only difference is he mentions me although he will not allow me to be on his friends list. He says it is called "myspace" for a reason. I am 42 and too old for this high school shit. If your husband is going to cheat he will do it with or without the help of these sites...I think the more you don't care the better off you are.
    Anonymous

• sounds like my DF. Though he had a secret myspace & said he was single & had no kids.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 4:52 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I don't consider myself a very insecure or sensitive person, but I would be hurt if my fiance didn't mention me. I would see it as a red flag. I don't know if he's talking to other girls or not, but I personally would be concerned about his love for me. What the hell? Especially leaving the "single or other" part blank! That's not cool. I don't think you are overreacting. Now on the other hand, he might just be going through a little phase, being that he will be off the market soon. It might not be worth making a big deal about it if you don't see any real evidence of him straying. Just keep an eye open.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 4:57 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• My husband had a myspace for an entire year and I didn't know it.He is a part time DJ and I guess he was using it for that,but 8 months ago while I was pregnant,my friend found his page and I discovered he was cheating on me with one of the ugliest dirtiest bar hoes imaginabable!! I understand what you mean by feeling like you don't even exist,because he said he was a swinger on his profile and never mentioned anything about me.I would tell him to get rid of the thing or you'll get rid of him!!! You are definatly not over reacting.Did you happen to see the Oprah show a few weeks ago about why men cheat? Look it up and watch it. Good luck!!
    Anonymous

• You definitely have a legitimate concern. Him leaving that relationship status blank is not a good sign. Trust what your instincts are telling you here.. if he's doing this now, he won't suddenly become an angel once you get married.

Still the other viewpoint is that good men doing grow on trees. He might be worth more effort. Tell him how you feel about this, and then go all out to capture ALL of his attention on you. That might be worth a try.
    krnrobey

Answer by krnrobey at 5:12 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Oh yes that definintly sounds like he's wanting to appear single...I'd make a fake account and google some fake pics of a girl and "make friends" with him and don't appear too bovious but just casually chat with him...Find some pictures of a pretty girl but not too pretty and post them and make a fake account...just to see...I did this once. MAke sure there's more than one picture and do the whole nine yards. like your single and all...looking for someone to date or something...and see if he acts on it...put on your profile your looking to date.
    Anonymous

• to me it sounds like he is trying to meet other people. My husband proudly put he is maried and pictures of me and the kids on his myspace. The only people he has as friends are people he personally knows on there and the profile is blocked to people he does not know. I think you have a legit concern. I would be upset too!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 5:31 PM on Oct. 6, 2008