Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

child care assistance

does anyone know how to search for the new site to register for childcare assistance? i got a notice that i apply an manage my account online from august first one but then the family went on a cleaning rampage and lol I was cleaning the couch and i didnt see but i gather that my paper was thrown away


Asked by MoMoFu at 10:15 AM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

Level 19 (7,735 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (5)
  • Can you call the DHS in your area? That would probably be the easiest way to get instructions on this, since it is something that would vary widely state to state.

    Answer by mommy11260 at 10:36 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

  • I'm not quite sure what you are asking? Where do you live?

    Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 10:20 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

  • Iowa.

    sorry - i am trying to find the website to signup for child care assistance. i found articles and the dhs website no problem but its not up to date with the new process put into motion august 1st

    Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 10:26 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

  • you are probably better off calling your child care resource and referral agency. find them at

    they will answer the phones, DHS probably wont

    Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 10:52 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

  • Do you know what their site is called or what the department is called? If you do, it should be the first one that comes up when you look it up in a search engine.

    Answer by HotMama330 at 12:31 PM on Aug. 12, 2010