Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Looking for a "change of domicile" template

I am seeking a "change of domicile" template for a letter so I can ask my ex to grant permission to move our children out of state and then submit it to a judge. Trying to avoid going to court if we can. Are there any paralegals or lawyers out there that would be willing to share a template with me?? I live in Michigan if that makes a difference.

Answer Question

Asked by jenettyshome at 10:26 AM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

Level 5 (94 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • I'm not sure if this helps, but I googled your request and found this "Order for a change of domicile" in Michigan. it also includes a checklist to do so.


    Answer by AneesasMom at 9:26 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

  • Thank you.

    Comment by jenettyshome (original poster) at 10:12 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.