do you ever wonder how your dh/so even gets dressed in the morning??

i mean really! how does a full-grown man get to any age, without a constant push from a woman?
ugh!! my dh does the stupidest things..or conveniently 'forgets' to do the simplest.

(yeah, more of a vent..)

dullscissors

Asked by dullscissors at 10:28 AM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i really dont know
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 3:20 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• our**** not your. i love my own hubby lol
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 10:36 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• LOL!!

My lovely ALWAYS forgets something that he constantly uses, and will need many times throughout the day. I just have to laugh, the last 20 or so minutes @ home is spent looking for something that he has misplaced, and is likely right in front of him. I just try to remember where he set things down the night before.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:30 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Oh, wait... I literally drew my ex husband a map and pinned it on his shirt, how to get to the bathroom and wipe his ass... he was SOOO horrible about the simplest things, and would throw the biggest tantrums! OMG... he was an ass.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:32 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• one thing that drives me nuts about SO, someone could break in and smash everything in the house, a helicopter could land in our backyard, SO would sleep through it all. His alarm goes off and he jumps out of bed. When ds wakes up at night or early in the morning it's all on me! I seem to wake up a few minutes before ds wakes up...it's like I have that mom radar. Not that SO doesnt have dad radar, but his biological clock is more work related lol.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:35 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• oh the reasons we love your hubbys :)
    Mommy2JoshNJake

• lol yay for vents
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 11:01 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Yes, I do! I am wondering how he made it when he left his Mom and was alone before we met!
    KamiB79

Answer by KamiB79 at 11:22 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• i have wonder that same thing myself LOL. i mean without my help my hubby wouldn't even remember where the car keys are at much less his wallet..LOL
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 11:22 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I wonder more about how my kids would survive if He stayed home with them all day...Never know...it might actually work out and I could find myself pleasantly surprised...but for the most part there have so many times on the weekends where it's already noon...he hasn't showered yet, and the kids haven't been dressed or fed. Boy am I glad I'm able to stay home and take care of them..lol!
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 11:38 AM on Aug. 12, 2010