These arent' really questions are they?

If you know people that are only famous for a while and then had their time, so to speak, did you see it as a "use by media, or just good marketing times", or something else that spurned their career, or that spurt of popularity.

Many have hit after hit, and some will just have a few. Actresses too

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Entertainment

• I think it depends on who their agents were or are to push them I have a production company and I intend to whore it prostitue it and claw my way to the top.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:43 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I think it is because of the media. People like what they think is popular, so if a song plays 3 times in an hour they are going to say they love it because they think it is popular which in turn will make it popular. If you know what I mean.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 10:57 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• When you hott your hott...lol
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:56 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• yeah i think it depends
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 6:17 PM on Aug. 12, 2010