SECOND PREGNANCY ALREAD!?

My daughter is eight months and im almost positive that im pregnant right now..im late, nauseated, craving meat and water and Ive even started a nightly routine of waking up having to pee and not being able to sleep at all..women who got pregnant soon after there first how was it with such a small baby? and how was your second pregnancy?

moodymommy193

Asked by moodymommy193 at 10:53 AM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• well start with a test and go from there
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 10:53 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I would say grab a test! My oldest was only 5 months old when we got pregnant with number 2...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:54 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• My oldest 5 mos old also when I got pregnant with #2.
    They are now 7 & 6.
    It's hard in the beginning, but it's so worth it.
    ARmom

Answer by ARmom at 10:57 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• 17 months apart? That is a good difference. I got pg with my second daughter when my first was 2.5 months old. It was rough but, we survived.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 11:08 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• john and josh are 4years apart,josh and jeff are 13months apart,jeff and nina are 3years apart,nina and nick3years apart
    also lost child before john and twins before josh
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 11:47 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Our first 2 are 16 months apart. I thought it was easier than the two who were farthest apart. The only downside was having 2 in diapers, which honestly didn't faze me, it was easier to change 2 at once than worry about accidents while I was nursing!
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 12:00 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I got pregnant with baby number 4 when baby number 3 was 7-8 months. The pregnancy was one of my worse health-wise (early placenta previa, bleeding, GD, you name it) and I believe it has a lot to do with it being so soon after having one. Theres a reason doctors say wait 18months-3years. I think it's for the best. Thats why as badly as I want another, I am convincing myself to wait at least 18 months this time. If you are pregnant, good luck though and enjoy it.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:01 PM on Aug. 12, 2010