Have you ever used wishuponahero.com?

Does it work and what are your thoughts on it?

KamiB79

Asked by KamiB79 at 10:55 AM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Does it work? Well, I guess that depends on what you mean by that.... it works to match up people who are looking for help, and those who are wanting to bless others. However, it's not a guarantee that your wish will be granted, at all or, or the way you imagine, if that's what you meant. I have used the site several times, on a couple of occasions it was for making a wish, on MANY more occasions I went there looking to return ten-fold the blessings given to me. I think it is an amazing tool for helping others.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 11:04 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I have made a few card wishes nd have tried to fulfill wishes too! I wish I could do more, but most times I can't do big things.
    KamiB79

Comment by KamiB79 (original poster) at 11:13 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Well, you do what you can now, and maybe one day you'll be in a position to bless people in a bigger way. Even the little things count though, they can really make all the difference sometimes.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 11:24 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• never heard of it
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 3:16 PM on Aug. 13, 2010