shoes, purses, jewelery (real costume) or......

other what is your favorite indulgance. What is the one thing you buy for yourself or ask for as a gift. me I love shoes and jewelery (real & costume) oh and Christmas decorations.....lol (but you can'r get those year round)

justgrape723

Asked by justgrape723 at 11:07 AM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Shopping

• earrings. i love earrings.
    i havent bought for myself in such a long time though. i've been indulging in buying for my son. i love shopping for him. i love making him look nice. This question though makes me want to go out and get myself something...not earrings. i'm thinking maybe some new sexy panties for dh =)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:27 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I love shoes and purses. However I am letting go of my shoes and purses now. I am seeing that I am not using them and my teen is selling them on Ebay.
    I usually purchase one really expensive purse every few years use it then move on. I just don't see the need to hold on to them any more.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:23 AM on Aug. 12, 2010