I want to move back to Co from AZ but i have no idea how to do this. Is it possible to find a job before i actually move to Colorado?

I already have a place to stay im just worried about not having a job before i move home. Plus im currently a CNA and does anyone know if i can transfere my lisence before i move or can i be lisenced in both states?

jaydensnissasma

Asked by jaydensnissasma at 11:11 AM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

• yeah, go online to jobsindeed. just punch in the place you want and it will update you dayly. plus if you know the names of the newspapers, they should be online. i'm doing this right now. i live in indy, and am getting jobs from three parts of mich.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 11:15 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Yes. Go on Careerbuilder and start searching and applying for jobs NOW!!
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 11:18 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I found these links from a google search. Just type in transfer cna license to colorado and look at the results. I am sure there is a lot more info than the little bit I pulled up. and you'll understand it better than I will (I'm an artist.)

http://www.dora.state.co.us/nursing/licensing/CNA.htm

And, here is the CNA application for endorsement:

http://www.dora.state.co.us/nursing/...ndorsement.pdf
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:19 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• First, look to see if you can transfer within your current field.
    Then talk to companies that hold your title and have phone interviews. A LOT of people aquire a job before they move to a new location.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:28 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• the way things are right now- getting a job before you are THERE might be pretty hard- we just moved to a new state and my husband ran into problems with companies not wanting to talk to him really because he was out of state and they would tell him they were gonna talk to people in the area and get back to him.
    Good luck
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:32 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• *before the move they would tell him this
    charlotsomtimes

• There are a lot of online job boards. You could find a job that way. Another thing you can do is get the phonebook of the place you're moving, too, and call their HR departments directly and ask if they are hiring.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:19 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Coloradojobs.com is a GREAT site and i think it has where u can upload a resume and get in touch with employers (my husband has been looking for a new job as well but i didn't sign up on the site) also CO has alot of resources available for job searchers, just go to http://www.colorado.gov/cs/Satellite/CDLE-Main/CDLE/1240336821467 and i bet u can find almost all the answers to your questions! Good luck and welcome back to CO! :D
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 4:35 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Absolutely! You may be able to find on that will provide relocation assistance.

I suggest getting a local (Colorado) address, even a PO box)

Answer by rkoloms at 5:35 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I have had to move a lot in the past and got really tired of trying to find a new job. A friend introduced me to a home based business that really works. Now, if I ever decide to move again, I can take my business with me without intruption. Most of my work is done on the phone, so that is all I need. If you would like to look at what I do: www.greatworkplan.com/genegodwin GOOD LUCK!
    Gene_Godwin

Answer by Gene_Godwin at 12:12 AM on Aug. 13, 2010