acne help please

since having my son 15 months ago I have had constant acne on my chin. Some of which I am sure is due to stress, but I can't seem to make the acne stop or the marks to go away. I have started a Clinique regiment that seems to make it less severe but not cure it. Does stress really cause acne that much anyways? How do I make this acne go away and stay away?

aidengrant07

Asked by aidengrant07 at 4:50 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Health

• Use an antibacterial soap and try to keep from resting your head on your hands. I've had HORRIBLE acne since I was 9 (i'm 26 now). Stress does cause acne to come out more. Another thing I have tried that works really well is to wash your face and then use a toner, it gets all the extra oil and dirt that you missed. Good luck!!!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 4:59 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Stess and hormones have a lot to do with it. I used to have it in the center of my chest and on my back. Nothing really helped except Proactive. it is expensive but it realy does work.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:25 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Yes, stress is a bitch on your body to say the least. I use proactive. I only get acne while I am pregnant as I am sure that is due to hormones. I tried it and my acne is completely gone!! Love the stuff!
    Antibacterial soap like the original orange Dial soap is good to keep it less severe as well:)
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 7:53 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Avon has a great product for acne its a 3-step process that has gotten great reviews, its called Clearskin Professional Acne Treatment System. The 3steps regimen constist of Deep pore Cleansing Scrub 2nd step Clarifying Toner Pads and 3rd Daily Correcting Lotion with this 3 step regimen it helps fight all phases of the acne cycle which is before, during, and after a breakout.
    visit www.youravon.com/agonzalez5282 to read the reviews and if decide to buy get free shipping using code FSANY.......remember you can always return the items if you are not happy with it
    Joey07

Answer by Joey07 at 1:32 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Here, this will help...
    Lots of links to articles related to acne, eczema, keratosis pilaris and other skin conditions and how to solve those conditions.

http://www.sunflowernaturals.com/articles.shtml
    Neminly

Answer by Neminly at 1:59 AM on Oct. 7, 2008