Looking for work from home that does not require any selling or inventory. Maybe something such as taking order or something I dont know. Any suggestions would be helpful?

Work from home

trigger542

Asked by trigger542 at 4:52 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Money & Work

• Ameriplan... I have a great income with them and I do NO selling and have NO inventory! I love what I do and love being home with my kids!

Sabrina M Bowen
    www.DailyPayFromHome.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:21 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• there's a lot of the ameriplan "sellers" so to speak on here!! You should really check it out - I looked into it once & decided I didn't want the cost of the overhead just in case I didn't actually make it in the field - but you should definitely check it otu! Looks totally legit & pretty awesome!!
    Anonymous

• Thank you for the boost, anon! It is a great business to be in... I don't sell anything! I do PROMOTE! The difference is simple. I don't ever go puch or talk up my business or the services we have... I simply give people the information. I do this both on and off line. And I rarely talk to someone that isn't at all interested. I only speak to the people that come to me... There is an overhead but it's not difficult to cover. It's $50/mo but that is just 10 (or less) members... Not hard to do at all... Once you do that every thing else is income!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:43 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• http://tinyurl.com/homeoffice is my website, feel free to look around and PM me if you have any questions about the sites I listed

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 8:50 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• My business requires no products, inventory, home parties. Simply providing services to people that they are already paying for every month. Cell phones (from all major carriers), local/long distance phone service, Direct tv.

www.arnola.acnrep.com

I would be happy to talk with you and answer any questions. We are in all 50 states, Puerto RIco, Canada and 19 countries.
    Residuals4U

Answer by Residuals4U at 9:51 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• In my home based business i do NOT sell or stock inventory. I actually help people with becoming healthier and why not earn money too. You definetly do NOT want to take orders or work some boss when you can be working for yourself. The beauty of my business is although you are in business for yourself, you are NOT by yourself..We have an amazing team support and a proven path for success. This business has already created many millionaires in just 3 years in business and I have earn a 6 figure income in just 16 months. Feel free to visit my home page and email me or call me for more informaiton.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 10:20 PM on Oct. 6, 2008