Can someone help find a home job with no investment, no registration fee, no anything absolutely free?

I basically need a home job to spend more time with my family, No investment, no fee at all.

YoungGrandma850

Asked by YoungGrandma850 at 11:47 AM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

• If such a thing existed, everyone would be doing it.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:54 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• .
    justnancyb

Answer by justnancyb at 11:59 AM on Aug. 12, 2010

• There are jobs out there, the thing you have to remember is that for every online job available, there are literally millions of people applying for them.  For example, iPhone started a job for people via an app called Field Agent.  Jobs were posted for people to do surveys and go into stores and do a quick check, maybe taking a picture of something.  Simple, easy, task jobs.  Within two weeks, the company was so overwhelmed with sign ups, there just wasn't enough work for everyone to do.  Some people were making great money this way.  So, job availability went down drastically and people started to complain that it was a total scam, which it was not.  The work was just not available.  I do have some ideas and opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:00 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Check your newspaper and local job boards for telecommuting jobs.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:10 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• running a babysitting service from your home
    sdjkl

Answer by sdjkl at 1:11 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• check out my journal on my profile about how i make money from home
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 3:21 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• try baby sitting and check the news papers or check on line.
    SassyDee01963

Answer by SassyDee01963 at 3:28 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:37 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Sure.. what I do is affiliate marketing. I simply promote products online and get a referral fee when someone clicks the link and purchases. Becoming an affiliate is free. Posting ads online is FREE. The ONLY thing I pay for is my eNewsletter that I use to keep promoting the products to people who are interested. But that is free to start too.. then they charge a more and more as you get more subscribers to the newsletter. However, it's still very affordable ($9.95)month.

Sign up for my free eNewsletter and you'll get more tips, tools and support on working at home www.FreedomtoBehome.info good luck and let me know if you have any questions...

imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 9:19 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I don't k now of many jobs where everything is absolutely free. Most of the time you have to be out of something to get something, however it don't have to be to expensive and not refund your money if you are not satisfied. I have partnered with a company where there is a small one time membership of $29 and if you are not pleased with the company they will give your $29 back plus refund your money on the products if not satisfied. There is simply no risk with this company everything is 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If you like the products they reward you for telling others about the products. There is NO selling , parties , taking orders , delivering or collecting. Would love to give you and anyone else more info if interested.
    debraluster@hotmail.com
    livinggreen707

Answer by livinggreen707 at 5:04 PM on Aug. 13, 2010