Would you ever say someone is a "complete waste of skin"?

ajtherad

Asked by ajtherad at 12:02 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would never say it because I personally don't believe that. I think that those who say things like that are trying to be considered funny among their sarcastic peers, or yeah they are just being ugly for one reason or another.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 12:06 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• no..but i have complete waste of skin..around my thighs and butt..i'm sure someone else could have better use of it
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:08 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Ha! I love shay1130's response on this...I've never heard of this phrase before, I think it could be easy to feel like that about someone..but it just wouldn't feel right to me.
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 12:14 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Oooh I like that, usually I say that they shouldn't be allowed to suck up precious oxygen, and yes I know quite a few people like that
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:30 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• No - I've never heard that term before.
    C_Kight

Answer by C_Kight at 12:04 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• LoL no I've never heard that phrase before, but I can think of a few famous people that it fits - Lady Gaga, for example. God, that girl's effin' ridiculous.
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 12:15 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I know a couple people I would classify in that way.
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 12:27 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Sure, there are some people in the world who have absolutely no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Think along the lines of child predators, ruthless killers, that kind of thing. I wouldn't say that about someone that I just personally didn't like though; it's more of a "this person is just bad for the world" type of insult to me.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 12:34 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I haven't heard that before. I have said that someone was a waste of air though, or that they should have been eaten at birth.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:22 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

•  And since I can't edit the question, what are your thoughts on such an "insult"?

ajtherad

Comment by ajtherad (original poster) at 12:05 PM on Aug. 12, 2010