How can I dry my nails super fast?

I painted them forever ago and they are still wet. I have tried blowing, blow drying, and just letting them be. What is the secret?

ABusyBee

Asked by ABusyBee at 12:15 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Maybelline makes a fast drying nail polish. I think it states that it dries in 50 seconds. I know other brands make quick drying nail polish too, but this is the only one I've personally used and I liked the results.
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 1:06 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Don't blow dry unless there is a completely cool setting. Heat will make it sticky and you will have to start over

They make a fast dry spray.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:17 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I just bought the fastest drying nail polish ever! It's Sally Hansen "Insta-Dri" Fast dry nail color. It is the best & I have tried them all. It doesn't chip as quick as the others either. I got the color "Mauve it" & I really like it.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:20 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Sally Hansen makes a great product called Insta-Dri.  It dries in 30 seconds.  Also UV light dries the polish fast so sit outside in the summer.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 1:10 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• The tricky thing about nail polish is when you put on more than one coat it will take foreverrr to dry. The best advice I have is apply one coat. Let it dry, then the second, then the third. I always put it in front of a fan or just try to ignore them by watching tv or something. Oh and don't blow on them!
    Chloeek86

Answer by Chloeek86 at 2:50 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• run cold water over them or you can spray WD 40 on them.
    Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 3:54 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Theres a special spray you can buy in the nailpolish section that helps dry it fast. In like 1 minute I believe.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 3:56 PM on Aug. 12, 2010