does your so make coments about your body that hurt you?

i am small famed and have about size b breast. my husband says it doesnt matter to him but sometimes he'll make jokes about how small they are.he doesn't get why it bothers me. i try to tell him if he had a small penis and men around the world flaunted there "big" ones and i told him the same thing he says to me that it would bug him to. i am to the point that i dont want him to touch or see my breast cause i feel like im disappointing him cause there not that big.i know he likes breast,come on hes a man and if he didn't care he wouldn't make coments about them and yes i do talk to him about it. he not the type to intentionally be a jerk so thats not he case.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• no my husband never does. sorry, but try to be happy with yourself and love your body. who cares what he loves or doesn't. he should love you for who you are inside. i think he does find you attractive and that maybe your taking things literally when he screwed up by saying wrong things but if the breast were that big of an issue for him i'm sure that he would not be with you in the first place. i have an A cup so your lucky. my hubby's ex was huge breasted and at times i feel insecure but he says it doesn't matter and i believe him cause if it did he wouldn't even looked at me twice. so he must care about you. look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself why you like your breast and what other features of your body you do love that others may not have. it really works but you have to do it for sometime. if you love your body then it won't matter if he does or doesn't.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:11 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Start telling him "small penis" jokes.. I did that because my DH hurt my feelings once because he said something about how I looked...It really bothered him but he understood after that.
    Anonymous

• If you are small framed and have a b cup I think you sound very perportionate. If your boobs were any bigger you would have back problems. My hubby doesnt but I can put myself in your shoes and imagine I would be very disappointed if he did. I would do the same thing and not let him see that part of me. I think you talking to him and getting it out in the open is the best thing you can do like you have been. Just reinterate it every time he says it that it hurts you.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 5:29 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I'm a C cup and am getting implants in a year or so. I saw a post where a woman was asking what the big deal with titty fucking was and I asked my hubby if he liked it and he said it was ok. I jokingly said "It's probably cuz they're too small." and he said "They'll be big enough pretty soon". I never thought a C was small but I guess so. He also makes comments about how big my butt is. I know he loves it, but all of his other gf's were skinny stick people. He'll grab it and make it jiggle which makes me feel SO bad. I just ignore it cuz there are things I don't like about him.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 5:29 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• go bye a puch up bra witch it makes it look bigger then they really are, i did that after i lost my enjoyment of big boobs after having a baby later lost all my weight even in my dang boobies, so i went and bought a puch up bra and it did wonders my hubby eve likes it..
    Anonymous