what kind of matt can i buy for my 4 month old

his doctor told me to get him a matt so he can lay on the floor so he can practice that by the time he has his therapy doctors come in (his head is tilting more to one side) so his uing the muscles more to one side but i dont know what kind of matt

Alejandra10

Asked by Alejandra10 at 12:29 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:31 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• you don't need a special mat, just a blanket on the floor and toys to reach for
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 12:30 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Or, a blanket on the floor and his toys just out in front of him to encourage him to hold his head up and look at them.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:32 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• go to babys r us and get a play mat. my kids loved them. you can switch out the toys for new ones. and put one of those baby mirrors on the side you want him to lay on.
    rileymommy

Answer by rileymommy at 12:57 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• just use a good think blanket on the floor so he can not hurt him self. If you go to about any store they have mats for babies to lay on and play. They do not cost that much and I have even seen then at Goodwill.
    SassyDee01963

Answer by SassyDee01963 at 2:55 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• try working with him so he uses all the muscles make it fun so he will like it.
    SassyDee01963

Answer by SassyDee01963 at 2:56 PM on Aug. 12, 2010