are there any homeschoolers from indiana on here?

Hi! This is our first year homeschooling. My daughter is only 6. Is there anyone on here from indiana that homeschool with a child/children around the same age? She could use a close friend or two. We are in southern indiana. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Hmm I would check http://www.cafemom.com/group/699 or one of the other homeschool groups. You are more likely to find someone there than just as a general question. If not there are generally yahoo groups for that too. Good luck with your search.
    MrsKline

Answer by MrsKline at 12:41 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Have you tried finding a homeschool group in your area? I grew up in Indiana and was homeschooled, I was in the Kokomo area and there were two homeschool groups nearby there.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 12:57 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I would google home school co-ops in your area. I did that for mine and found several great groups. You could also check facebook and yahoo for area groups.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 12:39 AM on Aug. 13, 2010