what all causes Diarrhea?

my son is 7months and he has had diarrhea for the past 3 days and he is not sick what cause this?

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 5:05 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Sugary foods cause diarrhea in babies. I don't know if you give your son solid foods or juices yet but if you give him too many with lots of sugar you will have some serious blow outs, if you know what I mean. Also, he could have just had something that upset his tummy. My ped told me that excess drool being swallowed can cause it too. So if your little guy is teething that could be it too.
    BabyBreyen

Answer by BabyBreyen at 5:07 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Juice and fruits can cause it. Anything thier body is not use to can cause it. Milk and other dairy products. If he has teeth I would suggest try giving him a small amout of cheese it can help him have more solid stools, Too much will constapate though
    GFXMommy

Answer by GFXMommy at 5:25 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Prunes, juice, corn, drool, carrots. Give him a BRAT diet for a couple of days.......
    Bananas Rice Applesauce Toast
    angeladh82

Answer by angeladh82 at 5:30 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• juice, apple sauce...
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 6:31 PM on Oct. 6, 2008