When can I tell if my daughter is almost pottytrained?

She goes on either potty at least 10 times daily-even when we are out in town and at other peoples homes. Someone on my friends list told me to put underwear on her and when she gets tired of peeing on herself she will not go at all even in a diaper but I feel that may just backtrack things. Is there anything I can do to kind of move her along a little quicker. Pull-ups are expensive for 2-27 month old girls!

aNdRiA570

Asked by aNdRiA570 at 5:07 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i think underwear is the fastest solution but it will take patience on your end
    Rysana

Answer by Rysana at 5:10 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• i think underwear is better to use then pull ups i use them for my son then at night put a pull up onhim he does fine. I know what you mean i have to buy pull ups for him and diapers for a 9 month old and will be bying them for a new born in 2 months.
    Anonymous

• Yup I started with panties. My girls never wore pulls ups except to sleep. During the day my daughter will not pee in a pullup she will go to the potty and go. I calcute potty trained as not having an accident for a week and go poo in the potty too.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 5:41 PM on Oct. 6, 2008