Gender of the baby...???

Ill be 5 months and 3 days tomorrow and i go for my ultrasound to find out what im having... Is there anything i can eat or drink so the baby wont be asleep and possibly be covering his or her gender lol....... It feels like ive been waiting forever and i hope i dont have to wait any longer so i need yalls HELP...

Araceli361

Asked by Araceli361 at 5:08 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• drink orange juice this is what my dr had me do it makes them wierd my baby wouldnt stop moving the whole time
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 5:22 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Orange juice, or something else sugary that will give your baby a nice energy kick :D Most ultrasound techs will poke around until the baby opens their legs, unless it's just completely impossible to see it no matter where they look. I think you'll be fine, I was worried that my baby's legs would be closed, but we got a nice butt shot and saw her little girly bits xD Good luck mama!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Thanks alot
    Araceli361

Answer by Araceli361 at 5:53 PM on Oct. 6, 2008