my boyfriends really not that into m e? adult content

if he was would he rather jack off than have sex with me...
thats all he wants to do an when we do have sex he never gose weve been together for 6 months pretty much an hasnt gone onces i try to get him to but no luck...
what dose this mean ???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• He is used to pleasuring himself. I would talk to him about it. Then, get him some counseling or just leave the relationship.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 1:30 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• maybe you could start helping him by doing the job for him or at the end of sex finishing him off by helping him jack off. He will see you as his visual and maybe this will help him to "finish" during sex later on. it could take some time though. if you like him i would give it a chance
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 1:35 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• What type of sex is he into? What are his sexual needs and desires? What are his sexual proclivities?

Have you guys talked about these things in depth yet, since this is a fairly new and beginning relationship.

Maybe he has needs that aren't being met and haven't been discussed for some reason. Maybe he has erection and ejaculation issues that have not been discussed yet.

When you talk to him about this. What does he share with you?
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:38 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• he dosent tell me much he says he dosent no..
    an i tell him well what am i supposed to do to help you if u wont tell me an still no answer..
    so i feel like just giving up
    i do what ever i can to try an get him off he tells me its just becuse i suck in bed.. whitch i no i dont
    maybe in his eyes but ive never had this problem before ..
    redivy

Answer by redivy at 1:40 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Personally, I think he's being a D-bag. I'd talk to him about it because it's not an issue that will go away with time. He needs to learn to work with you!

To me, sex is about the intimacy of the two people involved. I have never put that much thought into pure "chemistry" because I think you can have great sex and great chemistry with pretty much anyone if you love them.
    mickstinator

Answer by mickstinator at 1:44 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Maybe he's used to online porn and content with himself. Although this could be a red flag to somthing he's not sharing or
    you're not asking about. Do you initiate sex or talk about it. Again, communication is key to making things work. This is a bad sign after 6 mos of dating. The sex should be constant at least for me, even after 6yrs, it still feels like we're just getting to know one
    another.
    NikkiVan1

Answer by NikkiVan1 at 1:46 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• i completly agreee with u mickstinator !!
    redivy

Answer by redivy at 1:46 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• ummm..if a guy told me i sucked in bed..i sure as hell wouldnt be with him!!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 1:47 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• lol yeah i just need to no how to not talk to him or try an not miss the good i need to get out of this relationship just dont no how to ...
    redivy

Answer by redivy at 1:48 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• If a man tells you that you "suck in bed" Why continue to screw him? Honestly. Why be with a man that has that little respect for you as a human being, much less a woman.

The reality is this. If he feels you "Suck" in bed. That's because he is not being man enough to be honest with you about his needs, his wants, his desires. That's on HIM. Not you. You can't possibly even begin to try and fulfill those things if you don't know what they are.

He sounds, young, insecure, and not at all comfortable with his own sexuality (of course he can be old and not be comfortable with his own sexuality as well..lol).. A man that is comfortable with his own sexuality ( just like a woman) has no problems being honest with their partner about their needs, their wants, their desires. You are with a man that instead of doing those things, blames you. Until that mentality changes. This problem will not change nor can it be rectified.l
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:49 PM on Aug. 12, 2010