My older sisters have no respect for my dad...

both of my older sisters placed a protection order on my dad and said that he is abusive and beats them. they are 40 and 32, and I am 24. Really they are protecting my BIL who is responsible for all our family drama. My dad has supported both my sisters financially. There was times when My oldest had no money for heat and groceries so my dad bought them groceries and helped provide heat for her and her kids. He helped my other sister with a place to stay and helps pay and remodeled her and her SO house. now they have this stupid protection order on him saying all this crap. whats their deal? I tried to talk to during the time they were yelling at my dad and telling them to calm down, so they placed a protection order on my DH and I. WTF! Need some advice thanks!

navajomama7

Asked by navajomama7 at 1:43 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't think there is anything at all that you can do about this except love and support your dad. I suppose there could be some history that you don't know about, but still he is your dad, and I would just be a good daughter to him.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 1:46 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• if they want to do that let them u cant control someone or make them do something if they dont want too but violence is not the answer and let them realize down thw road they made a mistake and will c how much he done for them and have them remember be careful what u say bc u dont know if its ur last words. to that person. if u need more advice im here to chat
    milliehaller

Answer by milliehaller at 1:50 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• my best friends daughters are doing the same thing to him.they are called drama queens .if any one says no to them they take the next step.it is time that your dad just steps back and watch from the side lines and watch drama queens at work.if you stand by your dad he will make it.it will be hard on him with way your sisters are acting but love and support you give him will help out alot,you might have let your sisters not be in your life for awhile till they grow up it might take longer then you want it to be .but hang in there for him and good luck
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 2:00 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• yeah i think there is some history that you dont know about but be the best daughter that you can be i hope it all is ok
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 2:09 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• There is really nothing you can do, just be there for your father. Cherish the bond you two have together
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 5:54 PM on Aug. 12, 2010