If a teacher was accused of touching/fondling a teenage girl and she report it, and he requested for a new judge 3 times and was relased on probation, dont you think he is guilty?

This is my sisters husband. He came to our family with this kinda record and I was raped by him 2 yrs ago. I never said anything till last wednesday, now there is this long process of talking to people and having him put away. There is even another teenage girl who is pressing charges against him cuz he tried to fondle her breasts. Her mom went to my sister and tried to tell her but my sister didnt believe her. Now both my older sisters are siding with him and dont believe any of us! What can I do? i need some extra moral support and advice thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• hugsI'm so sorry you are going through this! Just keep up with the courts. You are doing the right thing so that this pervert doesn't hurt any more girls.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 1:52 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• First of all let me say I am sorry. Second I would go right to the authorities!!! If you have to google a lawyer do so!!! Find a Pastor or other religious leader but forget about your family. Funny thing is that sometimes family just has a hard time believing that someone would do it. So keep trying. File a restaining order. Do whatever you can.
    LeeLeeCandleGrl

Answer by LeeLeeCandleGrl at 1:54 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• put that SOB away! your sisters are sick in the head! protecting a sex offender! NASTY! shame on them! GIRL KEEP STRONG!!! HUGS lots OF hugs i have been in your shoes! i know exactly how you feel
    liltinymommy

Answer by liltinymommy at 1:54 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• im sorry to hear that but just do what is best for you try your best to make not hurt anymore girls but you should do something sneaky to get him caught in his own game so you sister can believe you
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 2:00 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I think you all need to put that sick bastard away forever!!!!! As for your sister, they say love is blind, remind her that it does not have to be stupid too. Honey, I am so proud of you for finally standing up and saying what happened to you! Support the girls that have come forward! Band together and put him away forever! Maybe then your sister will realize that there is a Monster behind the Mask he puts on for her!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 2:08 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I am very sorry to hear about your traumatic experience! Sounds like he is trying to delay the trial as long as possible.. But he will eventually have his day in court, and when he does, justice will prevail.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:10 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I am so sorry for what this sick man has done to you.Please,please,please get into therapy as soon as you can & then prosecute him to the full extent of the law.He needs to be put away so it can't do this to anyone ever again.I wish you luck!!!& be brave little warrior! : )
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 2:32 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I'm sorry to hear this happened to you. I understand what you are going through though. My Mom's brother had me jack him off when I was 16...I never said anything because I didn't think my Mom believed me. 10 years later I just HAD to tell someone because it was eating me up so I told one of my brothers and he in turn told my Mother. She accused me of lying and said he would never do that because he is a good man. Then when she asked him he admitted to it but said I was almost 18 and that I wanted to jack him off. She wanted to have all 3 of us sit down and talk about it and I said no..I was not going to put myself through all that and still not be believed (not to mention I don't want to ever see him again). I've had to cut her and my brother out of my life...it's all I know that I can do and my Uncle will most likely get away with it...as well as my Mom's other brother who molested me when I was 7yrs old...sucks.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 2:49 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I hope that bastard gets what he deserves because unfortuatly...justice does not always prevail..it hasn't for me.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 2:51 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I bet your sister (his wife) knows the truth and just doesn't want to deal with it. I am so sorry for what you have gone through and what you are going through . This bastard is sick and needs to be put down. Be strong and don't give up. My prayers are with you.
    debnich501960

Answer by debnich501960 at 12:25 PM on Aug. 13, 2010