how do i not go back to him adult content

so ive been with a guy for about 6 months weve had alot of problems,
we brake up alot an i always go back.i dont want to anymore i want to move on an find some one that appricates me im just scared ill regret leaveing him hes good with my daughter an has his shit together a bit more than most guys our age.. but theres alot missing in our realtionship , we dont have good commincation, we dont have a good sex life an alot more.. is there any way we would be able to be friends or should i just stop talking to him completley how do i move on ?!?!?!?!

redivy

Asked by redivy at 1:59 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• leave dont look back, you need to be strong not only for yourself but for your daughter, you dont need anyone like this and you need to be a role model for her, so she sees that she doesnt need this later in her life as well, dont look back, no regrets, a man shouldnt be a child when you have children
    Kare0608

Answer by Kare0608 at 2:02 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• 6 months and youve ALREADY had a rocky relationship? Girl..I say let this fish back into the water and re-bait your fishin hook with some new bait! lol
    All joking aside...I would leave him now. If you think its hard after 6 months..just think what it wold be like after 6 years. Hard would turn into the feeling of impossible. You deserve to live a better life and to be happy.
    Good Luck, whatever you decide to do!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:03 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Stop it completely and move on. Six months is no time in the grand scheme of your life. Don't invest anymore time into a relationship that you know isn't going anywhere.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 2:03 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I agree with kimberly. If you think it's hard after 6 months its only going to get harder. And if the relationship is bad now its only going to get worse. If you have to, just slowly distance yourself from him. Stop calling him as often, act busy when he wants to go out, etc. Eventually you'll get over it.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:05 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Ditto both Cindy18 and kimberlyinbrea. I can't say it any better.

I was in a relationship like that for a year (before I had DD), and it did nothing but sap me of time and energy. Leave, and don't look back.
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 2:05 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Be good to yourself and think of yourself and your daughter first. Poor communication and poor sex life? And you have only been together 6 months? The communication problem is the bigger issue, I think. There has to be good commnuication if you are going to make it. Move on and don't worry about being friends. That will just complicate everything .........and for your daughter too. GL
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 2:06 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Ask yourself why you have stayed this long.Is it for the security?Honey,you don't need a man.Break it off with him & consider this a learning experience.And I don't see any reason why you can't remain friends.Good luck sweetie.Your gonna be just fine! : )
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 2:18 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I say stop and move on, your just giving him false hope. Your putting your self thru all this torture, and what about your DD, she has a man w/ Mommy she doesn't have man w/mommy, don't want to say Daddy. Go on and find some one you love you have a future to think of if all this is so negative in your relationship now, what will the future bring? I'd say just let it go.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 3:55 PM on Aug. 12, 2010