Cheating

What signs do u get when u think your man is cheating? I know mine isnt, he always comes home from work, doesnt go out with his guy friends, always lets me look in his phone if I feel the need. He is just awesome, I was just wondering tho. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• Depends on the man, the state of their primary relationship, what his normal patterns and behaviours are, and their personality types.. And many other things.

Cheating happens for individual reasons, so the signs are just as individual as the person cheating and their reasons for cheating.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:07 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• If he is doing things out of the norm.Staying out late.Taking more showers than normal.Wearing colonge more than usual.Making excuses to leave the house.His behaviors being totally out of the norm.You'll know.specially if you are not an insecure person by nature.I hope this helps. : )
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 2:08 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Most of my friends who were married who have been cheated on almost ALWAYS had an intuitive hunch before finding clues.

I have been lucky, i have never been cheated on ever. Well, as far as i know...lol
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:10 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Well, my ex hubby (yes he is ex for the reason of cheating) started to loose weight and really started caring what he looked like, started saying he was "working late" and was very secretive while on the phone.
    JCGoneLoony

Answer by JCGoneLoony at 2:19 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• If he has he's been good at it, never caught him, married 47 yrrs. Doesn't mean he hasn't for sure? In my heart I don't feel he has. but it also doesn't mean he hasn't looked the girls out either.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 3:03 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I've heard they buy new underwear, start worrying more about their appearance, leave the house more, etc. Never experienced it before though, praise the Lord.
    Laura2U

Answer by Laura2U at 4:35 PM on Aug. 12, 2010