"In loving memory"... and those family characters in the back car window?

Is is me or are you sick of reading "In loving memory of"... on the back of cars and trucks.
Why do they post this? No disrespect but who cares? And why would you want to post all of your family as silly characters on the back of your truck window? If I were a criminal, thanks for telling my how many are in the house including the dog! What is up with these people?...

NikkiVan1

Asked by NikkiVan1 at 2:33 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't it either. What happens when you sell the car or it breaks down. I would really be dicourged from buying a car with that crap in the windows.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 2:35 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• The "in loving memory of" ones make me sad, especially when it's a child. I don't think there's anything wrong with a person being proud of their family, but if they live in a rough area, I can see how it might be considered unsafe.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 2:35 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I agree, they are pointless. The little stick figures are especially annoying.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:37 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• have you noticed those stick family figures are usually on mini vans...LOL I guess they are kinda silly I always like looking at them though! Passes the time at a red light!
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 2:39 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• We just ordered about 100 of those in loving memory stickers for our cars and friends of my Sister in Law who died after being in a very bad car accident. its the same as a tatoo just not on your body.... We look at it every time we get in the car and think of her.
    SarahMerritt_22

Answer by SarahMerritt_22 at 2:40 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• The family ones are dangerous because a criminal would see I am alone and know that I have X amount of kids therefore I am an easy target to be robbed or worse. I like them however i would never buy them for my car.
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 2:44 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I don't know what the big deal is. I highly doubt criminals are paying attention to the stick figure decals on your car! Do you think they're stalking you in the store too seeing you with your kids?
    The ones I've seen are clings,they come right off.
    The in loving memory ones are very sweet.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:55 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I couldn't care less what people put on their cars. I actually like reading the bumper stickers on peoples cars and the in loving memory stickers are sweet.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:00 PM on Aug. 12, 2010