I am trying to have a baby and not having any success does anyone have any sugestions on fertility vitamins or any helpfull tips? All help is needed!

I am 24 yrs old, we have been trying to have a child fr a little over 6 months now! i dont know what im doing wrong! I am at a good BMI of 19% . heathly and the only problem i can think of is my cyst

abyington

Asked by abyington at 2:37 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• ask you dr critically about your chances of pregnancy because of your cyst then just calm down. babies come when you stop wanting them. i have another friend that is in the same boat as you... i tell her the same thing. you can use an ovulation calender and vitamins w/e but if you want it it usually does not come - something about babies. hard to plan
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 3:01 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• There are some herbal supplements that might help though like Vitex and chaste tree berry extract.  Some people say they work.  Also try charting your basal body temperature to see when you ovulate and have sex every other day.  And of course talk to your Dr and see if your cyst is the problem.  We've been trying for 2 years so 6 months really isn't that long.  Good luck to you, I hope it happens soon for you!

DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 8:18 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• i can understand your frustration. i thought 6 months was average though.
    you could see a homeopath. i know two women that got pregnant with a homeopathic remedy.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:32 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• The decision of where to go from this point is a very personal one. Consulting your ob/gyn is always a good choice. Depending on the answers and your preference you might want to consult a RE. I have posted a journal post on my profile with a list tests that should be ordered when trying to discover a conception issue. Good Luck!
    LorisBaby

Answer by LorisBaby at 9:37 PM on Aug. 12, 2010