are there any home remedies for moth burns? lol

So I bit into a slice of pizza because I was so damn impatient and sure enough I burnt the roof of my mouth. I was just wondering if there's a way to sooth the pain lol.

samantha21385

Asked by samantha21385 at 2:40 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol noo i dont think so. i do that crap all the time tho lol i guess you could use some of that numbing mouth stuff...? lol idk i just deal with it when i do it - my own stupidity sort of thing. again i do it all the time. my boyfriend laughs at me when he makes something because i am RIGHT THERE on top of it. fat/pregnant do not want to be pissed with - just need to FEEED lol
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 2:47 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• yikes! I do this myself and often! I don't what it is about that first slice of pizza that is so irresistible to bite into. Then later that lovely blister appears on the roof of your mouth. The only remedies I am aware of are ice to cool it and keep irritation down and also warm salt water. Good Luck I hope it feels better soon. And have a slice for me when it cools. YUM!
    JenaofPCola

Answer by JenaofPCola at 2:49 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• suck on ice cubes

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:52 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Lol sorry but I have to admit I was trying to figure out how a "moth" could burn you...

Now that I read the description about the only thing you can do is gargle warm salt water to speed recovery... Other than that it's just something sucky you have to deal with until it heals. I HATE when I do that.
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 2:54 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• ice cubes help me............
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:08 PM on Aug. 12, 2010