Have you tried

alli? what is your experience w it? please dont respond and say you have not or would not try it. thanks :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I am curious to see what others have to say too....
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 2:48 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• my mom bought it, I took it for about a week but was so scared of the side effect of "anal leakage" if I messed up and ate unhealthy! LOL

I figured I could try to eat healthy on my own without the punishment of anal leakage if I lapsed. ;o)
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 2:49 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I tried it, used it for about 2 months, and it DID NOT WORK FOR ME AT ALL...I didn't lose one single pound...I even dared to eat too much one day to see if Id get of those "Scary, bad, nasty" side effects, and NOTHING, I didn't poop myself, gas myself, etc. nothing...so I have discounted it as a way to lose weight. Good luck to you though!
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 8:28 PM on Aug. 12, 2010