Lockers

Do you buy the "Accessories" for their lockers? We do not because they are not allowed - if you are caught using a shelf they make you remove it (if you can) and take it home.

Mommy_0f_many

Asked by Mommy_0f_many at 2:55 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in

• My daughter has a mirror and a thing for her pens. She has a couple of magnets too. They even have one day before school starts to decorate their lockers.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 7:20 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• mine aren't old enough for that, but I never had the need for those in school, so I wouldn't see why my kids would need them.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 2:56 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Nope. My DD never wanted them. She says that she doesn't use her locker enough to see the point.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 2:56 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I always had a mirror in my locker, and will definitely buy one for my daughter should she want one when she gets to that age but that's it.

Answer by missanc at 5:38 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• My daughter has a hanging organizer with pens, batteries, etc. She has a cute cover for her lock, and a magnetic mirror

Answer by rkoloms at 6:26 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• My son wanted a couple of the little locker things but I told him it was jsut kind of silly, and then he agreed. LOL
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 8:38 PM on Aug. 12, 2010