has anyone used Clearblue ovulation test?

So to get pregnant with my first daughter we had to do fertility and at the time the ovulation tests were not out. We got pregnant with our second after trying for 6 months but lost her at 23 weeks to trisomy 18. We have been trying to get pregnant now for 3 months and my dr today told me to use the clearblue ovulation test starting on day 10 til i get color change. Because she said with us just "having" a baby we should get pregnant fast. Just wondering if anyone has used them and got pregnant the month they did. If i dont get color change this month she is putting me on clomid. just looking to see who it worked for! thanks

babymaddy

Asked by babymaddy at 2:55 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• WE used the digital ones when TTC DD. We tried for 6 months then used test. Got PG that month.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:54 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• i did before i got regnant with my oldest and i also had clomid. i will tell you when it gets close you will see a faint line doesn't mean your ready yet but close, on the day my turned bright line i got pregnant with my dd who is now 9 years old. good luck. and btw i ovulated on day 18 of my cycle. not everyone ovulates on a set schdule.
    sherryb1273

Answer by sherryb1273 at 2:59 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I work in an infertility specialists office and have use those. When you get a color change you get to have the sex for the next 2-3 days!! :)
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 8:17 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• The best ones are the digital because it tells you for sure if you are ovulating or not. They are expensive, but worth it. I got them on amazon....it was cheaper than buying it at walmart or drugstore
    amandatavisk

Answer by amandatavisk at 9:24 PM on Aug. 12, 2010